WHO WILL BE ATTENDING:
Meet Senior Decision-Makers From:
- Western Canadian E&Ps
- Western Canadian Water Trading Consortiums
- Alberta, British Columbia And National Energy Regulators
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Water Management
- Water Treatment
Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Friction Reducers
- Frac Chemicals
- Mobile Water Treatment
- Water Disposal
- Water Haulage
- Chemical Deployment Systems
- Acrolein Biocides
- H2S Removal
- Friction Reducers
- Water Storage Tanks
- Water Pits
- Water Pipelines
- Lay Flat Hose
- Disposal Facilities
Access to and use of this site (www.shale-water-treatment-canada.com) is provided by Canadian Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
Canadian Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Canadian Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of Canadian Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Canadian Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Canadian Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
Canadian Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Canadian Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Canadian Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying Canadian Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Canadian Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
For Western Canadian E&Ps to minimize OPEX, it is imperative to get water management costs down to minimum.
For this reason, the Shale Canada Water Recycling and Reuse 2015 Congress will bring together a cross section of Western Canadian shale players to share their perspective on water management for shale operations.
- Operator-Led Research: All topics were chosen based on the concerns of Canadian E&P operators
- Reactive To Low Price Markets: Every presentation is focused on the strategic challenges caused by the depression in commodity prices
- Cross-Industry Learning: The congress takes the lessons of heavy oil water collaboration consortiums and applies them to light oil
- Cross-Play Water Concerns Addressed: The congress will examine how analysis of water composition and compatibility with various plays can inform effective water trading, treatment and collaboration, saving operators time and money
- Multi-Stakeholder-Led Discussions: A broad spectrum of views will be voiced in presentations delivered by E&P operators, regulators, service providers, water trading consortiums and leading academics