WHO WILL BE ATTENDING:
Meet Senior Decision-Makers From:
- Western Canadian E&Ps
- Western Canadian Water Trading Consortiums
- Alberta, British Columbia And National Energy Regulators
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Water Management
- Water Treatment
Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Friction Reducers
- Frac Chemicals
- Mobile Water Treatment
- Water Disposal
- Water Haulage
- Chemical Deployment Systems
- Acrolein Biocides
- H2S Removal
- Friction Reducers
- Water Storage Tanks
- Water Pits
- Water Pipelines
- Lay Flat Hose
- Disposal Facilities
The 5th Annual Canadian Shale Water Recycling and Reuse 2015 Congress will take place at:
Coast Plaza Hotel
1316 33rd Street, NE
Alberta T2A 6B6
Phone: 403 248 8888
Web: Coast Plaza
Canadian Business Conferences have secured a preferential rate for Congress attendees. To access the bedroom rate of $129 + taxes, please click here
Cold Calls from Exhibition Housing Management (EHM) and Exhibitors Housing Services (EHS)
It has been brought to our attention that there are companies contacting our attendees claiming to represent Canadian Business Conferences and offering "assistance" with hotel bookings. While you are of course, free to work with the agency of your choice, please note that these companies and others are IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH CANADIAN BUSINESS CONFERENCES or authorized to use our name or trademark in any solicitations. To benefit from negotiated rates and preferential booking conditions, you can book your room online directly on the event website.
Please go to the registration page.
For Western Canadian E&Ps to minimize OPEX, it is imperative to get water management costs down to minimum.
For this reason, the Shale Canada Water Recycling and Reuse 2015 Congress will bring together a cross section of Western Canadian shale players to share their perspective on water management for shale operations.
- Operator-Led Research: All topics were chosen based on the concerns of Canadian E&P operators
- Reactive To Low Price Markets: Every presentation is focused on the strategic challenges caused by the depression in commodity prices
- Cross-Industry Learning: The congress takes the lessons of heavy oil water collaboration consortiums and applies them to light oil
- Cross-Play Water Concerns Addressed: The congress will examine how analysis of water composition and compatibility with various plays can inform effective water trading, treatment and collaboration, saving operators time and money
- Multi-Stakeholder-Led Discussions: A broad spectrum of views will be voiced in presentations delivered by E&P operators, regulators, service providers, water trading consortiums and leading academics